Friday, August 24, 2012

Bare Beauty?

One of the most confusing places for women to shop would definately be the cosmetic and skincare counter. With so many new products reaching our shelves everyday, and advertisments claiming all sorts of things, it can be very daunting place. One thing that I have particularly noticed is that the ingredients lists are getting longer and longer. Which is a huge concern for me. Therefore I decided to create this blog, and also challenge myself to use only natural based products on my skin. I live by the theory "If I wouldn't eat it, I wouldn't put it on my skin". After all, the skin is the largest organ and it should be protected from harsh chemicals. I already have some wonderful products lined up including Scarlett & Greene Skincare, Living Nature Cosmetics and a few other goodies.

I look forward to the challenge, and getting to know some readers! Depending on how successful my blog becomes, I would also love to introduce some giveaways, so keep an eye out!

Love and light,
Catie


1 comment:

  1. I think this blog is very cool and i like all things you have talked about so far. Im very pleased every time i come to read a blog you post :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete