Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Badger Balm

Badger Balm was created in 1995 by a family from New Hampshire, USA. Their mission was to create high quality, natural based skincare products which aim to heal, soothe and protect. The brand prides itself on being environmentally friendly whilst also supporting organic, susutainable agriculture. They now have an extensive range of products from hair care and body care, to clothing and baby and kids care. Badger complies with the Leaping Bunny standard, which means all their products. and the ingredients they use, are not tested on animals.

Today I will be reviewing the 'Organic Lip Balm' range.

These are the ultimate luxury for all those lip balm lovers out there. They are smooth, moisturising and keep your chapped lips at bay. Available in seven glorious flavours, my favourites including 'Highland Mint', 'Lavender & Orange' and 'Ginger & Lemon', Badger Balm will leave your lips looking glossy and moisturised all day! All Badger products have the USDA tick of approval which means they are entirely organic and do not contain petroleum, artificial colors, flavours, or sweeteners.

I found these lip balms provided the perfect base for lipsticks and lip glosses. The light-weight formula meant that I could easily use a lip liner and lip stick over the top, without feeling like I was wearing too much product. I also liked the fact that all the balms contain essential oils which is why they smell so amazing! 

Rating: I absolutely love my Badger Balm, and it is now a staple item in my school/hand bag. The unique flavours and delicious natural ingredients (extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, aloe and rosehip extracts) make this one of the nicest lip products I have ever used. They provide protection for your lips all year round. The only thing that is stopping me giving the Orginal Badger Balm a 10/10 is because they do not provide sun protection. Therefore I give these a 8/10!

Where can I find it?
Badger currently has distributors in Canada, UK, Ireland, Greece and Cyprus, Belgium and the Netherlands, South Africa, Thailand, South Korea, Slovenia, Japan, New Zealand and Australia, Portugal, Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei, Hong Kong and Macau, Norway, Sweden, Finland & Iceland. Badger products are available from selected Farmers stores in New Zealand. To find your local stockist, follow the link below.
http://www.badgerbalm.com/t-international_distributor.aspx#ZEALAND





Website: http://www.badgerbalm.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/badgerbalm
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/badgerbalmusa
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/badgerbalm
Email: custserv@badgerbalm.com

Thank you for reading! Have you tried this product? What did you think? Feel free to comment below!
-Catie




Review Copyright to the Publisher Caitlin Harsant
Please Note: I purchased this product with my own money. All opinions are my own.

I do not own the image used.


 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! New Hampshire is actually in the US... though we are available in England, too! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry about that, have just changed it! Thanks for stopping by, I am including some of your products in a big giveaway which is happening on my Facebook page soon. I will send an email when the giveaway is open which you can feel free to share on any of your social media pages.
      -Catie @ Bare Faced Beauty by Caitlin

      Delete
    2. No worries! We actually get that a lot :) Keep us posted on the giveaway and we'll share it with our followers. We're on Twitter (@BadgerBalmUSA) & also Facebook/badgerbalm. We'll pin it to our Pinterest board as well! Thanks again for including us! :)

      Delete