Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!

I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas and New years holiday break. It has been gorgeous, summery weather here in New Zealand, which has been great, particularly because I have been spending so much time at the beach!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to dedicate too much time to my blog lately, due to school examinations and the busy holiday period. However, with the new year comes new and exciting changes! Firstly, I will be aiming to post atleast one blog post per fortnight. Secondly, I will be doing my first giveaway this year so stay tuned, and lastly, depending on how my blog views go, I will be joining the world of youtube! I am really excited about all this, but of course I would also like your imput. What would you like to see more of?
DIY recipes? Giveaways? Make up and skincare tutorials? More reviews?
Please feel free to comment on thsi blog post, or just simply answer the poll I have going at the right-hand side of the page.

There are reviews coming for the following:
Living Nature Illuminating Foundation - Day Glow
Living Nature Summer Bronze Pressed Powder
Living Nature Lipstick - Morning Sun
Badger Balm- Highland Mint
Oasis Sun SPF30+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
Joyce Blok Gentle Facial Exfoliant!

I was recently given the opportunity to be a guest reviewer for Oh Natural!- Your go-to place for natural beauty & wellness! I reviewed the organic skincare range for teens from the Australian company 'Peachface'. Please feel free to check out my review here as well as the many other reviews on the site!

Thank you to all my readers! I look forward to posting more frequently!
-Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment